학회지 > 논문투고안내 > 발간계획(영문)
- 1) The contents of submitted manuscript must not have been published in other journal or literature.
- 2) Journal submission should be submitted through e-mail with Korean and English abstracts under
one page (600 words) of A4 sized paper.
- 3) Please strictly adhere to submission guideline and journal writing guideline of the society.
- 4) Send to firstname.lastname@example.org for journal submission.
- 5) Please contactThe Korean Institute of Traditional Landscape Architecture (02-563-1887) for
any questions regarding submission.
2. Submission fee
- 1) Extra publication fee (exceed page×30,000 KRW) should be paid in case of publishing journal
exceeding regulated page (8 pages). (extra publishing fee will be requested separately after
- 2) Fixed publishingfee and evaluation fee (publishing fee 100,000 KRW+evaluation fee 60,000 KRW;
total 160,000 KRW) must be paid by contributor for journal submission (by mail transfer or deposit).
In case of foreign language manuscript, extra 10,000 KRW evaluation fee per examiner should be paid
(publishing fee 100,000+evaluation fee 90,000 KRW; total 190,000 KRW).
- 3) Journal submitted 20 days before journal publication date, it will be treated urgently and urgent
evaluation publishing fe (publishing fee 400,000 KRW+evaluation fee 200,000 KRW; total 600,000 KRW)
should be paid.
- 4) If co-author is not member of the society, the journal cannot be submitted.
- 5) The evaluation process will proceeded after deposit of publishing fee and evaluation fee.
- 6) In case of withdrawing during evaluation, publishing fee excluding evaluation fee will be returned with
withdraw application sent to the office.
- 7) In case of impossible to publish, publishing fee will be returned.
- 8) Deposit account: Kookmin Bank855401-04-002117 / The Korean Institute of Traditional Landscape
3. Journal registration and publication date
- 1) Journal submission is accepted on a rolling basis throughout the year, and submitted journal should be
directly delivered to assigned examiner through editing committee. It takes at least 2 months from
evaluation, revision by editing committee to printing, and it could be carried to the next month in case of
too many publishing journals.
- 2) The publication of journal is based upon the principle of four times a year and expected dates of
publication are as follow.