Revised on February 13, 1998
Revised on March 13, 2004
Revised on April 23, 2010
Revised on March 31, 2012
1. This regulation is applied to evaluation of submitted research thesis and designed work for
publication in society journal.
2. The evaluation should be requested by appointing examiner for registered manuscript but
affiliations and names of examiners and contributor should not be given.
- ① Editing committee should request 3 editing members for per thesis or designed work.
- ② Evaluation of submitted thesis or designed work is under responsibility of editing member.
- ③ Editing committee shouldappoint editing chairman and editing member, and editing member should
appoint 3 examiners.
3. Examiners should notify evaluation result to editing committee in 10 days after receiving
manuscript. If the date is passed, editing chairman will send urging notification to
examiners, and then replace examiners if evaluation result is not notified in 5 days.
4. The judgment of submitted journal should be classified as approved, revised publication,
re-evaluation after revision, disapproved.
- ① Thesis or designed work is finally decided by editing chairman with comprehensive evaluation of editing
committeebased on evaluation results of 3 examiners.
- ② Thesis or designed work decided as ‘publication impossible’from more than 2 of 3 examiners cannot
publish in the journal.
- ③ English abstract of approved thesis should be published after proofreading by native or one expert.
5. Contributor and examinercan only exchange opinions through editing committee, and final
judgment should be followed by decision of editing committee.
6. The basic submission fee excluding evaluation fee should be returned to contributor for
7. Fixed evaluation fee should be paid to examiners.