Revised on March 25, 2000
Revised on September 7, 2002
Revised on March 13, 2004
Revised on November 3, 2006
Revised on April 23, 2010
Revised on March 31, 2012
Revised on March 27, 2015
1. Contribution qualification and subject
- 1) In order to contribute to this journal, the author should be full members and associate members of this society and society fee should be payed until the year of publication.
- 2) The contributing thesis is based upon the principle of not publishing in other public publication, the publication can be canceled through meeting of editing committee in case of overlapping publication or plagiarism and the responsibility is on contributor.
- 3) Contributor must fulfill duty of member including fee payment at the time of contribution.
2. Submitted manuscript
- 1) Manuscript should be submitted through e-mail with Korean and English abstracts in around 4.5 pages (600 words).
- 2) After the evaluation, contributor should re-submit edited final manuscript that reflected with evaluated opinions through e-mail in appointed day
3. Expense bearing of contributor
- 1) Contributor should bear fixed publishing fee, evaluation fee, proofreading fee (in case).
- 2) Contributor should bear additional charge in case exceeding regulated amount of the journal.
- 3) The publishing fee of rejected thesis from evaluation will be returned to contributor.
- 4) Contributor should bear actual expense for color printing cost.
4. Preparation of manuscript
- 1) The manuscript of research thesis should be in Korean or foreign language.
- 2) The research thesis should include Korean and English abstract and key words.
- 3) The figures, tables, and photos in research thesis should be prepared for direct plate making original drawing.
- 4) The details for preparation of manuscript should follow guideline of Korean Institute of Traditional Landscape Architecture contributing journal.
5. Amount of manuscript
- 1) The regulated amount of manuscript is based upon the principle of below 8 pages in published journal. The regulated amount of manuscript for conference journal is below 4 pages.
- 2) The amount of manuscript relevant to 8 page published journal is as follows.
(1) In case of Korean research journal, it should be below 200 words and 80 pages of manuscript including figures, tables, and photos per journal.
(2) In case of foreign language research journal, it should be below 20 pages or 7000 words in
65 words 25 lines per page including figures, tables, and photos.
6. Acceptance and publication of manuscript
- 1) The acceptance status, publishing volume, publishing order, and proofreading should be followed by decision of editing committee.
- 2) The evaluation of manuscript is based on separately decided evaluation.
- 3) The publication of inappropriate manuscript according to its contribution regulation can be postponed by the decision of editing committee.
7. Annotation and cited reference
- 1) The mark of annotation should follow guideline of Korean Institute of Traditional Landscape Architecture contribution journal.
- 2) The mark of cited reference follow guideline of Korean Institute of Traditional Landscape Architecture contribution journal.
8. Receipt of manuscript
- 1) The manuscript should be arrived at society editing committee until the deadline.
- 2) The contact for manuscript and edit should be directly delivered or send by registered mail.
#1303 Korea Business Center
309, Gangnam-daero, Seocho-gu, Seoul
Korean Institute of Traditional Landscape Architecture Editing Committee
E-mail : email@example.com
- 1) The copyrights of all theses, editorials, and works published on this journal are considered to agreeing on transferring to Korean Institute of Traditional Landscape Architecture.
- 2) In case of invading copyrights of others on published theses, editorials, and works, the responsibility is completely on contributor.